What makes Nerdy Dad Foods different than other products?
We make everything in small batches, which means you'll receive products capable of producing big, delicious flavor. The big guys often have product sitting in warehouses for months. We also only use ingredients I'm comfortable giving my kids.
How are Nerdy Dad products shipped?
- Products are primarily shipped via UPS. Cold storage items such as sauces and condiments are stored in an insulated cooler with ice packs. Spice blends will be shipped along side them.
- An order containing only spice blends will be shipped via USPS.
- No handling fees are added to the shipping charges. UPS charges are dynamic and are based on product weights and dimensions.
How long do frozen products last?Defrost your frozen products within 4 months for the best taste and quality. However, they will be fine to store in the freezer for up to one year.
How do I use the frozen products?Thaw them out for 1-2 hours at room temperature or by submerging for 1/2 hour in warm water. Your frozen products are ready to be used as a condiment, dip, or roasting sauce.
Once defrosted, how long do they last in the fridge?Once your products are thawed out, they should stay for 7-10 days in your refrigerator.
What happens if you receive the product(s) thawed?Enjoy them immediately or freeze for later use. The quality will not suffer.
Are your products Kosher Certified?All Nerdy Dad Products are kosher parve certified under Keystone K.
What allergens are your products exposed to?
- 2 allergens are used by the Nerdy Dad, mustard and sesame
- All of our dips, spices and drink mixes contain no gluten, but are not made in a gluten-free facility.
- No other allergens are used in production of Nerdy dad products!